Monday, November 30, 2009

Well...

Here comes POST NUMBER FIVE for November! Blogging with regularity, it turns out, is all about setting goals and following through, just like anything else... Though I feel slightly guilty for not finishing at least this hat. I got sucked into a book series this weekend. Twilight, while no Harry Potter series, certainly has its page-turner moments...



Back to the knitting... This is Jared Flood's "Quincy" which, I am finding out belatedly, should probably not be knit in a variegated colorway. I am having a difficult time deciding if I should follow through on his directions, thus putting the not very subtle seam front and center for all to see. Or if I should semi-hide the seam in the cool fold that is my favorite part of this hat. And then there is the matter of possibly running out of yarn for the top. I bought the yarn in Banff last summer and have not seen this brand in any local stores... I guess I'll have to post again soon!

Till then, Happy Knitting!

No comments: