Saturday, March 7, 2020

No Movement

I was ready to post this picture for last month's Yarn Along, and alas, the progress remains unchanged. I fear that the garments (which were supposed to be sent for Christmas) will be too small soon. Also, it is no longer going to be that cold for long, and I have no time to finish these masterpieces... 

The patterns are Street Vest and Storytime Scholar, both highly recommended for cuteness and interest. I would like to start this lovely sweater for me next. A girl can dream!

My reading is stealing time for tips about hiking the Coast-to-Coast Trail in England. I am also reading "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry" by Rachel Joyce, which (spoiler alert) is about a man walking across England to see a dying friend. Fingers crossed that I will be able to travel to England in June. Wash your hands, friends!

Check out Ginny's March Yarn Along; so many fun projects already posted! Till next time!

No comments: