Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Many Odds and an End

Oddly, my husband treated me to white roses two weekends ago! Happy Day!!! They make a great backdrop to the beginnings of a lovely knit shrug that I would like to wear over a sleeveless dress to my sister-in-law's wedding Memorial Day weekend.



Odd that I should become a sports fan of my new home's team: the Colts. As Indianapolis is hosting the Super Bowl in 2012, local knitters are supplying all volunteers with a hand-knit "thank you" scarf. If you would like to contribute, please check out this link: http://www.our2012sb.com/super-scarves/



Gorgeous sock wool, thanks to a new "Socks that Rock Club" that I am a part of. The odds are not good that I will even begin these lovelies until Fall...




And THE END: One of the cutest little girls I know in the Clara Dress for her Grandfather's party last Saturday. Now this is a great final product!





(She was loving some water, which got down the front a little bit!!)



Happy Knitting to all on a deadline or two!!

No comments: