Saturday, February 13, 2016

Blankie Fancies a Bath

I put an end to knitting my mindless blanket, and it struck my as hilarious to see it floating around in the tub. I just finished listening to the section in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where Harry finds a clue in the golden egg by taking it into the tub with him.


Really, I don't blame the blanket for wanting a warm immersion in this frigid sub-zero time of year. I'll post a dry and blocked picture when it is ready for gifting in a few days.

In the mean time, let's remember Memorial Day 2015 and this fluffy mass of fleeces en route to a fiber mill....

A sneak peak, my friends! I picked it up at the mill today. I will be unveiling the full glory of Shady Grove Suri Alpaca yarn in a few days time. But, wow, did it ever turn out nice!

I'm off to knit swatches, price the skeins, and make a business plan! Yikes, overwhelming! See you soon for the update!

No comments: